Getting skin care gifts for another person at Christmas can feel a little risky.
However, skincare gifts are some of the best. Why? Because they are always needed and actually useful!
Often with Christmas gifts there can be that initial ‘oooh this is cool’ moment before you put it down somewhere and never use it again. But when you gift skincare whoever you have gifted will be using your gift everyday! Depending on what you get you could be remembered in an explosion of roses from the SU:M37 cleansing stick, or when they look in the mirror after waking up and see how much brighter and moisturised their skin looks after using the Tony Moly Banana Sleeping pack.
So here is GLOWMO’s Christmas Gift Guide.
Let’s start with the stocking fillers! We've got a collection of all stocking fillers under £10 here. But here are some of our favourites…
First off – They’re all £1.50 so won’t break the bank. As well as being a good injection of moisture and a funny experience for someone who has never worn one before. Not to mention party season is upon us and your skin is going to need all the help it can get.
- In particular Tony Moly Panda’s Dream Eye Patch – because Christmas is also about fun and wearing these feels a little ridiculous but does great things for those under eye bags.
- Etude House My Lovely beauty Tool Etti Hair Band. This is cute and useful. No more needs to be said.
- Continuing with the cute but useful theme - Tony moly Pocket bunny Moist Mist. If the person you’re going to be gifting has never come across K-beauty this one is definitely going to have the ‘What on earth is this’ factor.
- Tony moly Panda’s Dream white hand cream/Peach hand cream. Hand cream in the cold months – especially ones that look like this are always greatly appreciated.
For the joke present.
- Tony moly Magic food Banana sleeping pack. From personal experience – it’s funny if you take it out of the box packaging and leave them to work out what it is.
Moving on to non-stocking filler presents.
- Neogen Real Flower Cleansing Water Rose. You may be thinking giving a cleanser is a little boring, but when it’s got real rose petals floating around in there it gives it a bit of a glamorous touch.
- The same can be said for SU:M37 Miracle rose cleansing stick (this also has real rose petals in). Christmas is the time for miracles right? From now on they’ll smell the damask roses when they think of you (not guaranteed but can be hoped).
- Neogen Bio-Peel Gauze Peeling Wine. Do not be scared of the word PEEL, it is a very gentle product. These exfoliating pads have the present factor because they’re so different from normal exfoliators.... as well as having wine in them. Which automatically is in keeping with the Christmas/New Year celebratory spirit.
- Missha time Revolution Essence – As newbie K-beauty fans go this is a good essence to start with (for more product packaging appeal you can go with the Tonymoly pocket bunny moist mist above). This essence has managed to stay as many K-beauty fans favourite for years – and with the amount of new essences coming out every six months that is saying something.
- Klairs Freshly juiced Vitamin C. It’s small but powerful + lasts for ages. A brightening skin powerhouse, this is just one of those products that everyone seems to like. Can’t go wrong with this one.
If you would rather stick to the makeup side of things.
- You can’t go wrong with a cult favourite eye liner, that is so good it literally has killer in its name - The Clio Kill black liner.
Good luck with the present search! Hope this helped!
Poppy Out. xoxo